DIH, the Digital Innovation Hubs is a support tool for boosting business competitiveness through the use of digital technologies to improve business or production processes, products and services.
Advanced Manufacturing Digital Innovation Hub established in 2012 is a digital innovation hub operating in Lithuania.
Our mission is to boost the competitiveness of Lithuanian companies by bringing together Lithuanian ecosystem members.
Our vision is the Lithuanian ecosystem engine, a reliable, entrepreneurial member of the Pan-European Network of Digital Innovation Hubs.
DIH Coordinator is Intechcentras, the SMART Manufacturing Competence Centre.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ADVANCED MANUFACTURING DIH
The one-stop-shop center provides business enterprises with up-to-date information, expert assistance and access to technology for testing digital innovations. It also helps to carry out and conduct experiments with products, processes or business models.
The Hub seeks significant changes in the field of digitizing industry in Lithuanian companies, thus increasing their competitiveness and added value.
- Access to the centers of competences
- The heart of the innovation ecosystem
- Mediation services
- Aid for funding
- Education, training and consulting services
MISSION: By integration of Lithuanian ecosystem participants, in usege of digital technologies, to increase the competitiveness of Lithuanian enterprises. SCOPE OF SERVISES: DIH consulting services: • Search for innovations; • Establishing the company’s digital level and providing recommendations; • Preparation of company’s digital strategic plans and necessary investments; • Training and consulting in the field of digitization and innovative technologies; • Mediation between science and business and business and business; • Studies. FieldLab Contracted Services: • Practical Digitization; • Technology design / installation services; • Demonstration, testing, production of prototype small quantities, including 3D printing methods; • Testing of new functional materials for the engineering industry; • Identification and harmonization of related and interactive activities; • Collection and processing of data for statistical analysis of characteristics; • Quality control of products, validation of produced batches, characterization; • Safety tests and assessment of environmental and health impacts; • the preparation of the technical documentation required for CE marking under the Machinery Directive; • Finance attraction service / EU project preparation and initiation.
Link to national or regional initiatives for digitising industry
Advanced manufacturing Digital Innovation HUB is a member of informal cluster of Lithuanian HUBs, which also includes Laser Digital Innovation HUB (LASERDIH), LRA Digital Innovation HUB (Lithuanian Robotics Association) etc.
The activities of the hub are well aligned with the Lithuanian national initiative for digitising industry, Industry 4.0.
This HUB is a participant in the international project Smart Factories in the New EU Member States, and also a member of the Lithuanian Industry 4.0 National Platform (http://www.industrie40.lt/platform/).
We are also partners in several EU fund applications together with such partners as Fraunhofer and Civitta.
Market and Services
- Electricity, gas and water supply
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products
- Manufacture of basic metals and fabricated metal products
- Manufacture of machinery and equipment
- Manufacture of electrical and optical equipment
- Other Manufacturing
- TRL4 – Component and/or breadboard validation in laboratory environment
- TRL5 – Component and/or breadboard validation in relevant environment
- TRL6 – System/subsystem model or prototype demonstration in a relevant environment
- TRL7 – System prototype demonstration in an operational environment
- TRL8 – Actual system completed and qualified through test and demonstration
- TRL9 – Actual system proven through successful mission operations
- Awareness creation
- Ecosystem building, scouting, brokerage, networking
- Collaborative Researchs
- Concept validation and prototyping
- Testing and validation
- Pre-competitive series production
- Commercial infrastructure
- Incubator/accelerator support
- Education and skills development